No More Hedge Trimming?

Also, can McGarity make his piece of öööö, white trash fanbase shower their disgusting redneck selves prior to coming onto campus next year? And make them pick up after their damned selves? I hated UGA games because those ööööbags left a ööööing mess every time they’d show up.

Also, can McGarity make his piece of öööö, white trash fanbase shower their disgusting redneck selves prior to coming onto campus next year? And make them pick up after their damned selves? I hated UGA games because those ööööbags left a ööööing mess every time they’d show up.
This. The Georgia fan base is a semi-sentient traveling landfill. If they want a trade for not taking pieces of their disgusting azalea bushes or whatever, then they need to offer not to send any of those morons to Atlanta from now on. Georgia fans are the mess, the garbage they leave behind is just residue.

This. The Georgia fan base is a semi-sentient traveling landfill. If they want a trade for not taking pieces of their disgusting azalea bushes or whatever, then they need to offer not to send any of those morons to Atlanta from now on. Georgia fans are the mess, the garbage they leave behind is just residue.
When I was in school, we’d tailgate with our bud Ed. Ed was the grounds supervisor for west campus or something like that. Good guy, country AF. Had some pretty good stories about drinking with the GTPD chief. He’d give us a lift across campus during games for things like beer runs or watching UVA fans’ car burn in the Van Leer parking lot.

Ed was a Georgia grad and he absolutely ööööing hated his own fanbase because of the mess they’d leave. One year he said they were trying to cut down trees because rednecks. No other school was a fraction as awful.

Piss on em, even it would probably count as their weekly shower.

If they were half as amazing as they claimed them to be, they wouldnt have ripped them up to play soccer during the Olympics.

edit: just read that JJacket posted this in the Noon for COFH thread...I'll keep it here, in case no one is aware of it!

The mutts sure are worried about us tearing up those hedges this year. Kinda shows they have some doubt........

I hope we uproot those öööööööööööös

Meanwhile, their fans taking care of their own campus...

photos.medleyphoto.137868.jpg

Meanwhile, their fans taking care of their own campus...

photos.medleyphoto.137868.jpg
I was there that game. UGAg vs USuCk. Night game. They ööööed their own campus up. Drunk asshole Gaggers ööööting and pissing in the bushes near the law library. The humiliation of the Gaggers who took this Tech fan to the game was an awesome feeling.

I wasn't a big fan of destroying the hedges anyhow. Would give back all those hedges for one blowout victory.

So, their hedges are from China?
Their band is named after the Brits.
And their own city’s name was ripped off from
the Greeks.

What a buncha weirdos.

I'll take whatever I want. I don't care what McGarity says. If we win Saturday, I hope the players follow suit. Seriously, if I had just beaten my biggest rival, in their house, for the third time in a row, to knock them out of CFP contention, I would absolutely rip those hedges apart.

It won’t stop them from eating our end zone grass next time they get a chance. THWG and their weeds

Back