No More Hedge Trimming?

upload_2018-11-20_12-20-15.jpeg

Who want's a piece of that sheet hole anyway? The memory and satisfaction of beating those inbreeds is waaaaayyyy better than any dead shrubbery artifact that probably is infused with fecal contaminant from the soil it grew in anyhow. I still have a few burn scars from the steam shower I had to take to sanitize myself from the last time I was there. We should be bigger, just beat there azz, smile then go home.

weak öööö. not like they'd hesitate to rip up grant field again.
They can eat all the grass and dirt off of Grant Field they want when they win. In fact we should invite them over to partake until they are full.

Like we're the only ones to ever grab some hedges. Haven't Auburn and the Vowels?
And don't you think, somewhere in Spurrier's den, next to his visor collection, is a piece of hedge next to a half dollar, for the 50 he hung on their ass at Sanford Stadium?
Typical Georgia bullshit.
Oh their precious hedges. "Huge sections" torn out.
My ass. That's such fake news.
"Huge sections..." What the öööö do they define as huge?

Like we're the only ones to ever grab some hedges. Haven't Auburn and the Vowels?
And don't you think, somewhere in Spurrier's den, next to his visor collection, is a piece of hedge next to a half dollar, for the 50 he hung on their ass at Sanford Stadium?
They act like those hedges aren’t ever gonna grow back. öööö, they’re back to full size three days later.

Buncha ööööing pansies.

They destroyed, and I mean destroyed, their own hedges in 2000 when they stormed the field after beating Tennessee. Like, rip them out and start over destroyed.

Im on my way to home depot to get a few gallons of weed killer. Im gonna drop it off at CPJ's office later. They'll know what to do.

They measure it by the diameter of their cheerleaders' punanis.

They destroyed, and I mean destroyed, their own hedges in 2000 when they stormed the field WHILE beating Tennessee. Like, rip them out and start over destroyed.
Fixed it for you. I was there. Idiots were on the field with a couple minutes left. Idiots on the goalposts trying to bring them down with a couple minutes left.

Fixed it for you. I was there. Idiots were on the field with a couple minutes left. Idiots on the goalposts trying to bring them down with a couple minutes left.
Yes I was, as well. people started crushing forward and it was get on the field or get trampled.

Back