No Respect- CFN ranks GT #40 in their Preseason Rankings

They have uga number 3. With a freshman quarterback. Wisconsin is #6. Other teams they think are better than Tech: Arkansas, Oregon State, Auburn, Ole Miss, BC, Connecticut, RUTGERS, among others.

I can't believe they have anyone that even watches football.

nevermind for over 10 years cfn has consistently hyped GT more than any other team

Clemson over us? Really?

We pantsed Clemson twice last year and their loss of Spiller is a bigger factor than our 4 combined NFL departures. He was their offense.

If you wanna see a team that really got shafted take a look at Navy at 74 !!! I'm sure they just love being ranked among the likes of Duke, Temple, Army, etc. Most polls I've seen have them right around 25. How can justify putting Navy that low when they just destroyed Mizzou, the number 27 team, in the last game they played? Not to mention almost beating their number 2 team, Ohio State, last year.

Makes me wonder if they just don't respect the offense.

Guys, this just means PJ gets to kick butt and take names again, and everyone will talk about how great a coach he is.

They have uga number 3. With a freshman quarterback.

After Nesbitt leaves and we have a new QB in 2011, do you think they will ignore it and give Tech a top 10 ranking? No, regardless of how good we are this year, every preseason poll will leave GT out based on losing our starting QB.

One other thing:

We're gonna get down-rated until we can keep from getting spanked in a bowl under CPJ.

They said Ant Allen was a "backup" last year. They wrote a blurb on GT without enven watchin a snap from last season. Idiocy.

Back