Nooooooooooooooo....

dressedcheeseside

Dodd-Like
They're closing Junior's Grill. Please tell me they're opening up off campus some where. It's like a piece of my heart's just been ripped from me.

"Lyons is among players who will mourn the closing of Junior’s Grill, an on-campus restaurant that opened in 1948. Its final day of operation will be Thursday. “I used to get my cheeseburger basket every time I went over there,” he said. “That’s sad news for me.”

http://www.ajc.com/sports/georgia-tech/tech-wraps-up-practice-919072.html

First off, Juniors Grill was never the same since it moved off of North Avenue so if your heart didn't break then, why should it break now? Second, and as has already been pointed out, repost... mods... ban this ****er.

Juniors was average. My heart broke when I found out Kool Korner no longer existed. If you are a GT alumn or student and never experienced Kool Korner, you're just not one of us.

Juniors was average. My heart broke when I found out Kool Korner no longer existed. If you are a GT alumn or student and never experienced Kool Korner, you're just not one of us.
retarted statement

even though kool korner was better than junior's.

btw, check out the new Cuban place on 14th, it's pretty good.

Juniors, Kool Korner and Bobby & June's all gone within the span of a few months.

IS THE VARSITY SAFE?!?!?!?!?

What about a long time sidewalk fan who has never been (to either Kool Korner or Juniors)?

Back