Not gonna lose this Saturday

More time to heal and practice
Wait, do we get an extra week of practice because of this?

consciousness-709143-400x300.jpg

Not that either of them is exactly in the bag either, but a chance to pick up a morale-boosting win against Duke and/or NC State before Pitt doesn't hurt IMO.

Ah, that sucks. Athletic activities temporarily paused so no free weeks of practice if we lose this week. Didn't realize we had enough cases/tracing on our side to be unable to field enough players.

You guys have broken my heart. This was my one trip to BDS this season. I was so looking forward to seeing Tech play. We left this morning and we’re almost to ATL now. Oh well, hope all the athletes and coaches stay safe.

You guys have broken my heart. This was my one trip to BDS this season. I was so looking forward to seeing Tech play. We left this morning and we’re almost to ATL now. Oh well, hope all the athletes and coaches stay safe.
its ridiculous. i'd be bummed too if i were you.

Man, that sux. My hat is off to you, tho. Just stop in to the GTAA and let them know. Who knows...

Back