Not gonna lose this Saturday

Not that either of them is exactly in the bag either, but a chance to pick up a morale-boosting win against Duke and/or NC State before Pitt doesn't hurt IMO.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Ah, that sucks. Athletic activities temporarily paused so no free weeks of practice if we lose this week. Didn't realize we had enough cases/tracing on our side to be unable to field enough players.

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
You guys have broken my heart. This was my one trip to BDS this season. I was so looking forward to seeing Tech play. We left this morning and we’re almost to ATL now. Oh well, hope all the athletes and coaches stay safe.

Skydog

Eat a Peach
You guys have broken my heart. This was my one trip to BDS this season. I was so looking forward to seeing Tech play. We left this morning and we’re almost to ATL now. Oh well, hope all the athletes and coaches stay safe.
its ridiculous. i'd be bummed too if i were you.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Man, that sux. My hat is off to you, tho. Just stop in to the GTAA and let them know. Who knows...

BuzzFeitenSystem

It’s Raining BigCrys
Do to the low number of positive covid tests? Is that a misquote

Shouldn’t it be high