Now, We'll Find Out What Kind of AD We Have

We wear white at home. Period. That's our tradition. It would be stupid to change OUR tradition just so UGA can't wear red.
See response to your statement in previous posting above. It's not our tradition. It started with Paul Johnson. Hell, in 1990, we wore blue jerseys at home most of the time if not all of the time.

It didn't start with Paul Johnson.
Video evidence above says you're wrong. I've already shown that we wore gold with Gailey and blue with Ross. Watch this video of Joe Hamilton highlights and you'll see him wearing gold in most home games and that was under O'Leary. So if it didn't start with Johnson, show me some videos that prove otherwise.

Now we have occasionally worn white at home under other coaches but it certainly is not a 'tradition' of doing that until Johnson came here. I heard him say it myself that he just prefers white all the time if we can wear it for consistency.

Video evidence above says you're wrong. I've already shown that we wore gold with Gailey and blue with Ross. Watch this video of Joe Hamilton highlights and you'll see him wearing gold in most home games and that was under O'Leary. So if it didn't start with Johnson, show me some videos that prove otherwise.

Now we have occasionally worn white at home under other coaches but it certainly is not a 'tradition' of doing that until Johnson came here. I heard him say it myself that he just prefers white all the time if we can wear it for consistency.

Be sure to read this WHOLE thing:

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/geot/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/uniforms.pdf

The white tradition goes back to Dodd or earlier. Cowboys modeled their uniforms off of Tech’s whites.

LOL, then I guess Coach Gailey, O'Leary and Ross didn't read it either because we are wearing gold and/or blue in those videos.

Lol. Moving goalposts.

People were bitching about not wearing white uniforms at home (and instead wearing piss yellow) when I became a Tech fan under Gailey. Russell made a halfhearted attempt to fix our uniforms around the same time PJ arrived. One of the positives they did was start putting us in white more often.

No problem with the white jerseys, but wear the gold pants instead of white. As for Todd Stansbury, he's got his work cut out for him and his basketball program keeps giving him jabs.

I can't believe this is a Sunday morning argument after an ass kicking. I imagine after a night out y'all sitting on a curb the next morning, black eyes, cuts, bruises arguing with each other that the ice wash jeans should have been worn out the prior night instead of the leather pants.

Hopefully in the chaos of UF firing & hiring we can snag the DC from them.

He has an identity and drives an attacking style on D. He was at MSU before the Orange Bowl in 2014. Minister of Mayhem and all that.

2nd EDIT: Geoff Collins coaches Temple so never mind...

We just need to be sexy on that side of the ball.

EDIT WITH ADDITIONAL THOUGHT:

I think our locker room tends to get split in an “us vs them” mentality when it comes to offense vs defense as things get tough. We lose team unity and morale. I think that flows from CPJ and it’s something Stansbury should address.

Last edited:
You didn’t read the whole thing.
Oh I read it. And despite what it SAID, the videos show different. I know you didn't watch them or else you wouldn't be arguing.

But I agree with @JJacket, arguing over this öööö is stupid considering we just lost our 6th game of the season to our hated rivals and lost by more than 4 touchdowns. Uniforms are the very least of our problems.

Oh I read it. And despite what it SAID, the videos show different. I know you didn't watch them or else you wouldn't be arguing.

But I agree with @JJacket, arguing over this öööö is stupid considering we just lost our 6th game of the season to our hated rivals and lost by more than 4 touchdowns. Uniforms are the very least of our problems.

Obviously, you didn’t read it.

Would've been killer if we'd have come out in the gold, navy, white. Probably wouldn't have changed much but it would've been rad. Boring unis this year.

It doesn't matter what jerseys we wear, what uniform provider we have, or what Stansbury does, if the Dwags are 11-1 and we're 5-6 the stadium is going to be all red and it's going to look awful and demoralizing. That's never going to change.

Would've been killer if we'd have come out in the gold, navy, white. Probably wouldn't have changed much but it would've been rad. Boring unis this year.
I've always wanted us to give all of our QB's the same number to confuse the defense. No name on the back. Make them wonder which one is on the field at any given moment. Platoon them in and out. As long as the same number isn't on the field at the same time it doesn't matter.

Back