Obligations for playing Ugag

Enjoying time with my family, because I work 24 hour shifts at the fire department along with working a second job on my off days. My fiance is also a healthcare worker who is on call on some weekends of which this was one.

I'm sorry you are a scared old man, you also have a terrible attitude and I can see why you are terrified to go to football games. You can't back up your big mouth.
You call me out, when I'm there at the game with my kids?

Wow, I never thought a Tech fan would be soch a POS. You asshole are one hell of a ööööing hypocrite.

Loser excuses. Go to the ööööing game you pos or stfu.

Believe it or not but a huge UGA co-worker of my wife's gave us 4 free tickets to the Clemson- GT game last year. Not all UGA fans are classless bitches, just most of them.

I watched the game on TV and while the Swilling scrum was being broken up you could hear the UGA fans chanting U G A. That was a little disturbing.

It's just a game, dog.

You need to change your mindset and go when you get the chance. I can see making it a men’s only trip due to their fans, but nut up and go.

Go to the game with the mindset that you are going to support the team and not just watch a football game. Your ass planted on a seat is one less mouth breather in the stadium.

I went yesterday (2 hours each way from my in-laws house by myself) knowing that the game itself would probably suck. I went last year to Athens and sat through the same öööö. In fact, I bought season tickets this year despite having a pretty good idea this year was going to suck (my preseason posts back up my premonition).

Collectively, as a fan base, we need to get rid of this idea that the team has to entertain us for us to go. Our mindset needs to be that we are going to go and make for a better team.
I went and took my daughters 6 and 12. I basically told them "this likely won't be pretty but this what we do, we support our team." I was getting weary and tired at end of the 3rd but they both insisted we stay till 0:00 in the fourth. We did. I will be in my seats till they pry my $6 coke from my cold dead hands. THWG.

Wow, I never thought a Tech fan would be soch a POS. You asshole are one hell of a ööööing hypocrite.

And hey loser89. You can stick your bigcry right where your thumb was on Saturday. Up your butt.

POS loser. Go to the games you hypocrite.

Lol what? Are you drunk? So I'm supposed to go to the game you are too scared to want to be at? You sound like the hypocrite.

When my daughter gets older, we will be at BDS much more often. Time with her is much more important to me than making it to games right now.

Anyways this conversation is going no where, I'm out.

And hey loser89. You can stick your bigcry right where your thumb was on Saturday. Up your butt.

POS loser. Go to the games you hypocrite.

Lol you must be trolling, I've seen your posts on ST and you have never came off as this childish and pathetic. I'm out for real now.

Lol what? Are you drunk? So I'm supposed to go to the game you are too scared to want to be at? You sound like the hypocrite.

When my daughter gets older, we will be at BDS much more often. Time with her is much more important to me than making it to games right now.

Anyways this conversation is going no where, I'm out.
No. WTF are you talking about "when my daughter is older?" I took babies to games. My kids are not old. Its easier to go when they are young. How the öööö is attending a GT game not the perfect way to spend time with your family.

You are a POS hypocrite who cant drag your sorry ass down to support GT for a few hours on Saturday. You should be very, very ashamed for calling out (actually showing your ass) on this board to those of us who did go. But you wont be ashamed. Gfy.

Thought you were leaving loser89. Noshow, like at the game; but no, you just wanna bigcry me and talk all big about how you are better than those of us who actually attend the games while you lame out.

My bigger complaint attending COFH in BDS is that the volume of ass allotted per seat on bleachers is less than the average volume of ass placed on them. It's about like coach on a Bombardier CRJ-600 in the Upper West for COFH. The stadium is long overdue for a lot of work to modernize it.

There is no feeling like being there and winning COFH! Especially in their stadium. I tore up hedges in 2014 and 2016 and waved them in their face across campus all the way back to my car! Got the hedges framed and on my wall. Anytime I have mutt visitors, I show them their hedges on the wall.

Back