official 2009/ 2010 recruiting thread

Justin Henderson from Bamberg, SC says he has a offer on the way from us. He is a DE.

Also a little FYI look for Jordan Luallen to be doing some recruiting this weekend at T day.

Seen Charles Perkins yesterday. He has great size for a RB. Has a lot of muscle.

Anthony williams said he had a great time at the game. Said he got to talk with Joe Hamilton and Tashard Choice a lot. Said he also spent a good bit of time with Denzel Mccoy. He did say Mccoy was helping recruit him. Auburn and GT stand out for him.

I. Johnson still says were the team to beat. Doesn't want to rush his decision. But also doesn't want to lose his GT scholarship. Says he will commit before school starts.

I've heard Denzel McCoy is helping recruit kids? Why so? That sounds so awesome.

This is true. He has already started with a couple of guys. He just wants to build the best team around him as Jordan Luallen and Kyle Jackson have done.

Not yet. I believe Burns is the one that's gonna get the offer though. somebody like GTland or Eastjacket may know more though.

This is true. He has already started with a couple of guys. He just wants to build the best team around him as Jordan Luallen and Kyle Jackson have done.

God damn. We really scored an awesome guy.

If you think he's great than look up Jordan Luallen. He helped us a lot last year. Without him we may not have stephen hill.

Back