official 2009/ 2010 recruiting thread

It probably is January. Maybe I read it wrong or a quote was messed up. Either way he is graduating early and his scholarship will count towards last years class.

CPJ has said he aims to sign 13 as of now.

Said we have 3 commits as of now.
Then said we have 3 or 4 were close to landing.
Went on to say were about half thru with this class.

CPJ has said he aims to sign 13 as of now.

Said we have 3 commits as of now.
Then said we have 3 or 4 were close to landing.
Went on to say were about half thru with this class.

Wow, any ideas who those 3-4 guys might be?

Thanks Champ. Kinda figured that's who they were. The new offer for Johnson worries me though.

Amazing article on rivals with Bostic. He says no matter what he will always love GT. We were the first offer and give him a lot of love. Says his cousin playing here is a good thing. Is building a great bond with the coaches. Raves about GT.

Mccoy has picked up a Clemson offer. Clemson was his favorite before he picked us. He said he was very excited to get the Clemson offer.

Getting letters from a lot of schools like GT, Vandy, wake, FSU and Arkansas. Said Buzz Preston came by the school to see him last week. Kind of hinted Vandy is his favorite. Said he is going to camp at GT during the summer.

Getting letters from a lot of schools like GT, Vandy, wake, FSU and Arkansas. Said Buzz Preston came by the school to see him last week. Kind of hinted Vandy is his favorite. Said he is going to camp at GT during the summer.

Vandy? :(

If maybe I could persuade him somehow...

Don't worry our staff is good. After we beat Vandy I'm sure it will help

Hmm, hopefully he'll wait out by then. The AJC article says he wanted to choose a school before school started again. We'll see I suppose.

QB Gabriel Henderson has been told he is our number 1 QB target. Says if we offer will be a top school to beat.

Ryan Ayers says he has no clear leader. Although others think we are the team to beat.

Back