official 2009/ 2010 recruiting thread

Charles Perkins can bench 305 squat 410 and runs 4.44 40 yard dash. Team had a scrimmage and he had 6 carries for 90 yards. Including a 60 yard run. He says he is still very solid.

Ismiah Johnson says he loves everything about GT. Is close with everybody has offers from GT, Miami and UGA. That is also his top 3 in order. Coaches told him he looks just like Morgan Burnett at that age. Basically said he will commit to GT after our spring camp June 13th.

Anthony Williams says were the team to beat still. Has a great bond with Giff Smith. Also is really close with Steven Sylvester.

Jake Skole says we are still looking at him in football. But the baseball coaches really want him. He can play baseball at any school he would like.

We offered 5 star Safety Sean Parker from California. Apparently there was interest on his end, that's how he came to our attention. Has family in the Peach State.

Morgan Bailey said were in his top two. We really need to land this OL.

Yeah, Eric, he seems like a good one.

I'm expecting to get him, I Johnson, A Williams, and Weatherford fairly soon. What do ya think?

I think its a done deal with Johnson look for a commitment june 13th.

Think Williams will be a commit by July. Maybe on the 13th.

We've got a good lead on Ayers as well. He will commit before Summer is over.

Also have a slight lead on Bostic. When Ayers commits it will put pressure on him.

If we land all those guys we will a STUD defense soon.

Williams 4star
Bostic 4 star
Ayers 4 star
Mccoy 4 star

Holton was really high on our list.
coaches say johnson is a young morgan burnett.

This class is looking great.

Tyrone cornelius has GT near the top with Florida and Miami. Says GT will be there till the end. Loves coach BJM.

Looking to take
One maybe two DT (already have Mccoy)
One LB only if we can get the one we want.
Two DB (looks to be Ayers and Bostic)
Two S (already have Holton look to get Johnson)

That's going to leave 5 to 7 on offense.
Already have Perkins.
Look to take one QB.
Aiming for two OL.

Other spots in not sure of. That's the latest update I've heard.

Back