official 2009/ 2010 recruiting thread

What about Marcus Jackson from Pepperell at A-Back? Last I talked to the coaches over there, he is high on Tech still.

you guys are stupid and ignorant and piss me off with these self-righteous comments
maybe you should look into what Tai means before you make such a stupid comment (it means "supreme ultimate" as in Tai Chi - supreme ultimate fist; sometimes spelled T'ai of Taiji)
maybe they wanted their child to not have the same name as all the others
there is a bunch of reasons, and not ONE to make fun of his name, unless you're just an ahole
Call me Kei - Th. Kei means guest.

Here's my guess at numbers.

QB - 1 or 2
RB - 2
WR - 1
OL - 2
DT - 2
DE - 1
LB - 1
DB - 2
S - 2

of course many on that list do not have offers.

For instance, we have only offerred one QB and about 25 players overall.

btw...the DL offers are:
Denzel McCoy (DT)
Jeff Whitaker (DT)
Garrison Smith (DT/DE)
AJ Cann (DT/DE)
Anthony Williams (DE)

of course many on that list do not have offers.

For instance, we have only offerred one QB and about 25 players overall.

Hivered, Scout reports that Devin Burns has an offer. He's listed as a QB. Is our offer for him at another position, or does he not really have a committable offer?

Hivered, Scout reports that Devin Burns has an offer. He's listed as a QB. Is our offer for him at another position, or does he not really have a committable offer?

My understanding is that Devin Burns is being heavily recruited by GT...as is Synjyn Days...but neither have offers yet.

yeah, only 1 QB has an offer right now.....Connor Shaw.

That could change is he plans on riding his recruitment into the fall/winter.

If we've got other prospects we like, I wouldn't mind Connor's offer getting yanked. The one game I saw him in, he didn't look great. Certainly less apt than Reggie Ball.

Back