Official 2020 Georgia Tech football schedule

10gxkt5.jpg

I wonder if we have 15% to 30% attendence if they will just let us go back to the clear bag rules of several years ago where you could bring in food and drink.

Or other fans.
I'm not in the know, but I bet there will be nobody but ST holders allowed, along with press, staff, and family. I just don't see single game tix getting sold.

I'm not in the know, but I bet there will be nobody but ST holders allowed, along with press, staff, and family. I just don't see single game tix getting sold.

Just don’t bring your wrinkled tickets to the game. Biohazards.

Is it suspicious to anyone else that the 3 NC triangle schools all miss Clemson? UNC, NC St, Duke (and Louisville) all don't play Clemson.
Curious, would it be possible to have more than 2 teams undefeated with this 15 team/10 game schedule, and if so (even however unlikely) how do you pick the 2 for the conference championship game?

Is it suspicious to anyone else that the 3 NC triangle schools all miss Clemson? UNC, NC St, Duke (and Louisville) all don't play Clemson.
Curious, would it be possible to have more than 2 teams undefeated with this 15 team/10 game schedule, and if so (even however unlikely) how do you pick the 2 for the conference championship game?
I’m sure the NCAA has a former UNC football grad who could investigate one of the other ACC schools to confirm a player received some button up shirts.

The Triangle teams were not only given a pass against Clemson, but also against the consensus 2nd best team in the Atlantic, Louisville. UNC misses Louisville, Clemson, us and Pitt. State misses the Tigers, Cardinals, ND and BC. Duke doesn’t play Clemson, Miami, Pitt and Louisville.

This has been noted in a few articles I read on sports sites like ESPN, CBS Sports, etc. It is much worse in the SEC where the top teams were given cupcake opponents to pad their W/L record. The dwags were specifically cited for a cupcake schedule. Not gonna hunt down the articles to link them - they aren't hard to find.

This has been noted in a few articles I read on sports sites like ESPN, CBS Sports, etc. It is much worse in the SEC where the top teams were given cupcake opponents to pad their W/L record. The dwags were specifically cited for a cupcake schedule. Not gonna hunt down the articles to link them - they aren't hard to find.

This is one of the things we need to be highlighting to recruits. uga puffs their chest about playing against the best with their mighty sec schedule. But they play in the East and only get Bama/LSU/A&M 6 total times every 12 seasons.

We have a tougher schedule than them year in and year out. And we should be making that known.

Back