Official 2020 Season Juice Thread

hqdefault.jpg

I've seen some posts on insta, but no major news yet from the Saturday scrimmage, I wonder if we will get much...

Has anyone else noticed that in the vast majority of qb related social media posts it is either Yates or Sims. Could be nothing, or could be Illuminati confirmed.

I've seen some posts on insta, but no major news yet from the Saturday scrimmage, I wonder if we will get much...

Has anyone else noticed that in the vast majority of qb related social media posts it is either Yates or Sims. Could be nothing, or could be Illuminati confirmed.
Sims is most likely the future of the squad. However, I wouldn't count Gleason out as being our starter someday.

Any of the three can eventually be the QB depending on how hard they want to work. All appear to have the skillset.

I need more from the scrimmage. Hopefully there is media availability today that includes either Thacker or Paternaude.

I need more from the scrimmage. Hopefully there is media availability today that includes either Thacker or Paternaude.

One of those videos only featured about 17 seconds of actual scrimmage footage. I realize they won’t show a lot but I would like more info at least.

Looks like one of the players could have made a tackle. Probably instructed no hitting QB's right now
No live contact on QBs. Sims was touched down after about an 8-10yd gain or so, but just kept running. If those DL had dove at him, may have also tripped him up in backfield, but just extending hands to touch him down.

Back