Official Bama puts a whoopin' on the Mutts thread (we like one set of rednecks over the other)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlabamaBuzz

Dodd-Like
If Bammer beats UGAG again, it will be that their O is spectacular, not so much their D. Will their D need to get some stops? Sure, but they will live or die with the O. Today’s game is just different in that regard. To Saban’s credit, he came to this realization years back.

This is the ONLY scenario where I root for evil NFL Tuscaloosa, but I will join my wife in the “Roll Tide” brigade tomorrow night.

Skydog

Eat a Peach
my wife's uncle, who has no understanding of COFH, is astonished that we arent rooting for "the state team" over BAMA.

that annoys me. all the local radio and TV acting like everyone is behind UGA annoys me. and the Go Dawgs cake i saw at publix last night annoys me.

i hope its a blowout. so i will go with 41-10 BAMA.

GTsapper

USVI Wreck from Georgia Tech
Don’t jinx it dude.

1641756506545.jpeg
After I posted the thread, it immediately hit me that I could mush the öööö outta this. If that happens I'll leave it to the tribal leaders to determine the length of my ban.

GT98

Dodd-Like
After I posted the thread, it immediately hit me that I could mush the öööö outta this
You have. Sadly, Ugag will win tomorrow and their fans will be insufferable. Bama is due to have a mediocre game

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
After I posted the thread, it immediately hit me that I could mush the öööö outta this. If that happens I'll leave it to the tribal leaders to determine the length of my ban.
Causing uga to win the title should be a permaban from stingtalk and the campus.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
I would be willing to sacrifice for this game.

Alabama rednecks: 223
Georgia rednecks: 0

GT 1950

Varsity Lurker
If Bammer beats UGAG again, it will be that their O is spectacular, not so much their D. Will their D need to get some stops? Sure, but they will live or die with the O. Today’s game is just different in that regard. To Saban’s credit, he came to this realization years back.

This is the ONLY scenario where I root for evil NFL Tuscaloosa, but I will join my wife in the “Roll Tide” brigade tomorrow night.
If Alabama plays like they did against Auburn they will lose. If Bryce goes off like he is capable of doing, UGA is dead. The difference between the two teams is a rather large disparity in the quarterbacks. UGA must get pressure on him or he will kill them. Time for UGA's much vaunted defensive line to show up.

Does the old saw about not beating a good team twice mean anything? If it does, UGA should win. In 1996 Florida was number one when they played number 3 FSU and got beat 21-24. In a Sugar Bowl rematch, the number 3 Gators destroyed the number one Noles 52-20. UGA is a 3 point favorite. Sounds about right.

AlabamaBuzz

Dodd-Like
If Alabama plays like they did against Auburn they will lose. If Bryce goes off like he is capable of doing, UGA is dead. The difference between the two teams is a rather large disparity in the quarterbacks. UGA must get pressure on him or he will kill them. Time for UGA's much vaunted defensive line to show up.
I sure hope he wears them out chasing him, and they do NOT show up. I agree with you, though.

It will either be UGAG's D that imposes their will, or it will be Bryce and the Bammer O imposing their will. I am really afraid that this might be the dwag's chance to finally break through, but I am hoping my fears will be unwarranted.

GTsapper

USVI Wreck from Georgia Tech
Causing uga to win the title should be a permaban from stingtalk and the campus.
In fairness, Collins was quite helpful in that endeavor with the roll over a die schematic approach, and he got $12 million. öööö me though, right?

Last edited:

Big Bubba Ray

Dodd-Like
We'll see if the mutts' defense line has been working on their conditioning, which was a problem in the SEC championship. The game plan for Michigan was also simplified for Bennett. They won't get that luxury against Bama.

Cheering for the mutts cause the are in Georgia makes as much sense as like cheering for Satan cause he's in the Bible. I dont begrudge anyone who went there or works there for cheering for them, but I don't like them, either.
Piss on 'em!

Last edited:

StraightFresh

Midtown Zoomer
Bama 49-14

Saban, once again, shoots his big load in the face of dipshit southerners who think they've arrived, when really, they're nothing more than than the murder subject of a high IQ midwesterner

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
We have held the mantle of the most recent National Champion in the state of Georgia for 32 years now. I hope Bama can beat them again tomorrow, but if not it's been a good run. It'd take UGA until 2054 to do the same to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.