Official Bowl Games Thread

The Jacket

The Coat
Yeah, just a bad vacuuming job and nothing but white lines in the end zone.

JRjr
Ah, gross. Seems like a lot of the supposedly "big" games phoned it in on that this year. I think the B1GCG was played with that big Colts helmet still at midfield. We'll be lucky if they bother adding yard lines for the CFP.

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Does it seem weird and dumb that Florida has Michael Jordan on their helmet, jersey, pants, sweatbands, shoes, etc.?

JRjr

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Flerda finally finds the end zone with the backup QB leading the drive.

JRjr

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Taco Bell nacho fries are back? Finally a commercial I care about.

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Taco Bell nacho fries are back? Finally a commercial I care about.
Was debating Taco Bell or Moe’s for dinner tonight. Went with Moe’s and they didn’t give me the queso I paid for, and now I hear that nacho fries are back. I choose poorly.

JRjr

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
UF receivers were guys sweeping out the gym two weeks ago. All their good receivers opted out for the NFL. All the opt outs have completely ruined all postseason college football except the CFP. But it IS exposing these places like UF for what they really are: NFL farm programs with only an EXTREMELY tenuous connection to any actual academic institution.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
I was just wondering if Notre Dame might give Alabama more trouble than expected. I'm sure almost nobody wants it, but I'd actually like to see a Clemson-Notre Dame trilogy this year. We can get another Clemson-Alabama match-up anytime.
Zero chance.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
I was just wondering if Notre Dame might give Alabama more trouble than expected. I'm sure almost nobody wants it, but I'd actually like to see a Clemson-Notre Dame trilogy this year. We can get another Clemson-Alabama match-up anytime.
Tie breaker.