Official CFP Championship Thread

Dang these are good teams
Tide is a real pleasure to watch
Wonder who Saban will replace Sark with

Dang these are good teams
Tide is a real pleasure to watch
Wonder who Saban will replace Sark with

ESPN is saying Bill O’Brien will be announced tomorrow as the new OC. Will be interesting to see how his and Saban personalities mix.

ESPN is saying Bill O’Brien will be announced tomorrow as the new OC. Will be interesting to see how his and Saban personalities mix.
Huh interesting – pulling someone in from the NFL seems a little odd to me. BOB hasn't recruited in a long time.

Saban seems to have no problems integrating assistants. Those guys roll in and roll out, and the Tide just rolls along.

When are these kids going to learn they can’t lead with their helmet? This rule has been around for years. You would think players and coaches would’ve made adjustments by now.

Huh interesting – pulling someone in from the NFL seems a little odd to me. BOB hasn't recruited in a long time.

Saban seems to have no problems integrating assistants. Those guys roll in and roll out, and the Tide just rolls along.
O’Brien is a pretty abrasive guy. Will be interesting to see how that works. Saban had Brian DaBoll for a year and supposedly they were at each other’s throats the whole season. Still won a natty though.

When are these kids going to learn they can’t lead with their helmet? This rule has been around for years. You would think players and coaches would’ve made adjustments by now.
You’re basically telling them to allow the receiver to catch the call on those bang bang plays.

Don’t worry. Let them catch it - just don’t let them score.

You’re basically telling them to allow the receiver to catch the call on those bang bang plays.

Don’t worry. Let them catch it - just don’t let them score.
I'm not a huge fan of all the rule changes to favor passing, but I do think the solution is pretty clear – keep your head up, instead of lowering it.

Bama got the refs in their back pocket.

Never seen a heisman winner be so dominant in a championship game.
Just last year Joe Burrow was crazy dominant

But I agree that D. Smith is playing lights out... hard to understand why OSU can't throw everything at him and force someone else to beat them

I'm not a huge fan of all the rule changes to favor passing, but I do think the solution is pretty clear – keep your head up, instead of lowering it.

Yeah, I understand and agree with the rule for the most part; but no ones natural tendency is to raise their head and lead with their face before a collision.

Back