Official CFP Championship Thread

This is the most beautifully called game.

Sark is on his game tonight.

Bama could 1 man routes and still score 35 tonight with the game he’s called.

Bama could use timeouts and score here again if they wanted

I'm not a huge fan of all the rule changes to favor passing, but I do think the solution is pretty clear – keep your head up, instead of lowering it.
I get it. I do. I understand the reason for the rule. I’m not saying it pussifies the game.

Those sorts of bang bang plays where he’s coming downhill full speed where’s got a huge TE and a teammate coming the opposite at full speed are an impossible ask.

For the ‘lead with your shoulder, dummy’ - well, good luck with that. That’s like asking him to imitate the Hulk trying to hulk smash a car hood coming at him at 25 MPH.

I'm too cheap for Espn. Am I missing anything that exciting? Looks like a blowout.

Yeah, these plays drawn up by Sark are just beautiful. It’s all about space. I hope Patenaude is good at copying. Can we hire the guy who holds Sarks clipboard?

I'm too cheap for Espn. Am I missing anything that exciting? Looks like a blowout.

I guess it is a blowout at this point; but some of the plays they are making are awesome. Huge level of talent at Bama.

Back