Official Championship weekend thread

Which is why I think if you miss your conference championship you should not be able to pass teams that lost in theirs. Meaning Alabama should not be able to pass Clemson, Auburn, Oklahoma, or Wisconsin regardless of what happens.
Alabama brings eyeballs. This is what the CFP is all about. TV viewers and revenue. That is why Alabama with one loss to Auburn, a team that beat two #1's in one season, will be plugged in over a two loss Ohio State, a one lose Wisconsin, or a two loss Southern Cal. Alabama might be chosen over a one loss Miami if they beat Clemson in a squeaker or flukey, like a bounce off a helmet. Patently unfair, but this never has been about fairness.

There probably is an advantage to UGA having lost the first game so badly. UGA knows what doesn't work on offense and defense, so they can change to try to improve. Auburn does not know how to improve though, because everything they did worked

I expect a closer game but an Auburn victory nonetheless
Auburn probably makes life miserable for Fromm.

3rd and a foot, let's take the ball back 8 yards and try to get that foot.

UCF-Memphis is the best game I’ve seen since that Wake-VPI thriller a couple of years back.

It’s virtually the same game. One had no offense. This has no defense.

I turned it off. Done watching garbage football.

Also quit counting OT stats and points toward game stats, it messes everything up for comparison

Just give whoever wins OT one extra point in the final score

Back