Official Clown Destroyed Postgame Thread

Truly a "hair"oic, hair-raising effort from the goats today. If you can't see the progress, you don't want to see it.

1728777665879.png

The two best scenarios today were:
1. A blowout from start to finish. 50 plus points, 500 plus yards of offense. Even the backups get a TD
2. A late explosive play gives Tech a win and crushes Carolina's soul.

We were on the verge of 1.
We got 2.
And it was glorious. Like finding out it was Taylor Swift on the other side of the glory hole glorious.
(What? I was gonna say "your mom"? It's not her shift)

I don’t know that that is true. He is 1-3 from 40-49, and 0-2 from 50+. He’s not missing by much, in fact his stats are pretty similar to Butker his junior year. I think he’s been asked to take some questionable kicks. I don’t think it’s a major concern, just not a major weapon.

We’ve had worse, for sure.

I feel like you’re mad to be mad. ND has shown that they’re not as good as their ranking would indiciate. Duke probably is mediocre, but was undefeated and we beat them by 10. ND is probably mediocre, but has a good ranking and we have them at home. We certainly do not need a “Vandy effort” to beat them.
ND put up 49 on Stanford today.
they are not dynamic on offense but they can run the ball. And their D is pretty good.

Yeah I’m saying from watching the games that ND is a paper tiger on par with Duke regardless of talent. Capable of beating us but not somebody we should fear. They got outgained by UL by 100 at home and managed to win with some big plays. We outgained UL by 100 on the road and managed to lose with some big plays. We should expect to win next weekend. They’re not on par with uga.
we also outgained UL because we had two extra possessions and we gave up 20 yards a completion.

Like I previously said, ND and Duke are not comparable talent wise. And on paper, ND is the 2nd best team talent wise remaining on the schedule. GT will need to play their best all around game of the season on both sides of the ball to win next week.
Miami is pretty loaded. Of course, talent has not been the issue there. As we have seen.

Back