Official Clown Destroyed Postgame Thread

IMG_6495.jpeg

Everyone needs to give Gef a break. This is probably the second biggest rebuild in football history, and he hasn’t even had a full season to install his culture.

If Heels fans think they hate him now, they just need to give him another year or two.

Hopefully for his sake he got a big bag to go to UNC. You have to figure he regrets his decision big time -- with Haynes King he could've been a complete stud for us. He's got the talent. Hell, he could have balled out last year and then gotten an offer at an NFL factory for a good shot at the big time if that's what he wanted.

Really bad choice making a lateral move for a program that turned out to be moving in the opposite direction of us.

I wonder how he felt when he found out Collins was coming over...

Collins dabbed him up and they traded texts that Collins is keeping in his heart. I’m serious, he said as much.

Collins dabbed him up and they traded texts that Collins is keeping in his heart. I’m serious, he said as much.
now that's gay

so Collins, who purports to have all this affection and affinity for his players, current and past, bolts immediately from the field at game's end. Yeah, Key probably wouldn't have liked for Collins to dap up his former players, but Collins didn't even bother - then again, Key probably would have gone running for the first steel chair he could grab to go all ECW on him.

I have watched the TD run so many times to become more and more impressed with the play design. With four receivers and seeing cover 2 you know the safeties are not over the middle. Then, the start of the play it looks like outside zone, but then there is a late pulling trap block and Haynes cuts right off that block to the inside. The blocking scheme and cutback were tremendous. It was so much more than just lucky.

Special agent McCollum had a successful day. His recruiting of CGC was added value. Let’s poor some NIL money on the young man, he deserves it.

Coach ööööhead is essentially our indentured servant. Operation destroy UNC is complete, eyes now focused on Clemson with strategic plans to infiltrate Ugag. Stay tuned.

Back