Official Clown Destroyed Postgame Thread

IMG_6490.jpeg

IMG_6491.jpeg

I hope you are wearing Tech gear.

What time are you bailing out @Akinji07 ?
All I brought is GT gear - a Section 103 T and a GT Military Appreciation Day hoodie.

On the matter of @Akinji07 's unlawful detainage in the North Carolina penal colony, I have retained the firm of Haynes & Haynes, Esq. to arrange for his immediate release and entitled compensation.

Jeff told him he could enroll early. He graduates HS, then the spot is given away and he has to sit around for 6 months before enrolling.
Oh crap I had forgotten that gef gave away his spot to a transfer(?) player. Always a good idea to alienate a HS like Grayson.

Been watching Tech football for over 60 years and never seen anything like that. Also, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Tech coaches do everything humanly possible to lose a game in the final 6-7 minutes but the players bailed them out. We trashed 90% of the playbook when Pyron came in … is our backup that bad?? The illegal substitution penalty on 3rd and 1 when a first down would have probably sealed the game was unbelievable. Then after Haynes big run saved us we scribed kick the ball on the kickoff … what in the world???? Kick it out of the end zone!!! Hats off to the players … you overcame!!!
The illegal sub wasn’t a last minute change from the sideline.

Back