Official Clown Destroyed Postgame Thread

What was the illegal substitution? Not sure it was shown on the broadcast. I think the ref said we broke the huddle with 12 guys. The announcers thought we were getting cute to try to fool UNC about personnel.

Oh crap I had forgotten that gef gave away his spot to a transfer(?) player. Always a good idea to alienate a HS like Grayson.
The put a perfect poetic bow on all of this, UNC Safety #29 Marcus Allen got hurt tackling Malik on the play before Jamal’s TD run. Geff left him in for some head scratching reason and he proceeded to fail to fill the middle of the field and sadly limp downfield after Jamal. And if that name sounds familiar, it’s because he was a Geff recruit that chose UNC over GT two years ago whose brother ended up transferring from GT to UNC as well.

The put a perfect poetic bow on all of this, UNC Safety #29 Marcus Allen got hurt tackling Malik on the play before Jamal’s TD run. Geff left him in for some head scratching reason and he proceeded to fail to fill the middle of the field and sadly limp downfield after Jamal. And if that name sounds familiar, it’s because he was a Geff recruit that chose UNC over GT two years ago whose brother ended up transferring from GT to UNC as well.
Yeah I saw their limping player. Didn’t realize he got hurt on the play before though and was left in the game. :eekfacepalm:

lol, they gave him a 2year contract. Bad enough they’re overpaying him, but would presumably need to buy him out to cut their losses. If only Gef could coach half as well as he cons ADs.
Once this experiment fails, he can run up the road to Raleigh and hitch his wagon to the Toad again. Stansbury would probably give him a token role if nothing else.

lol, they gave him a 2year contract. Bad enough they’re overpaying him, but would presumably need to buy him out to cut their losses. If only Gef could coach half as well as he cons ADs.

Holy fuk. I want Geoff’s agent to do my next contract.

Holy fuk. I want Geoff’s agent to do my next contract.
This could be you.

Screenshot_20241013-145826~3.png

Back