Official Clown Destroyed Postgame Thread

They wasted drives making pyron run around like a chicken .. and then we comes in and throws a heater slant right into a dudes hands. Best throw all day. I hope king isn’t hurt. But they need to let the other kid air it more
I think King staying out in a situation like that means Pyron is the man for a few weeks.

On a serious note.

We need a look at the GT injuries in the 4th quarter. If we were faking injuries, that needs some serious punishment for the coaching staff. Inexcusable and not the kind of program we want to be

We saw one where the guy looked to the sideline, went to go for the play, then realized he was supposed to fake an injury and went down. We definitely had some legitimate injuries but I don't think there's any doubt we were faking some as well. Really not the way I want to see GT behave.

Bet this guy 80ks
1728763064484.jpeg

We saw one where the guy looked to the sideline, went to go for the play, then realized he was supposed to fake an injury and went down. We definitely had some legitimate injuries but I don't think there's any doubt we were faking some as well. Really not the way I want to see GT behave.

Guarantee you GC3 will make that his excuse in the presser.

Back