Official Clown Destroyed Postgame Thread

We saw one where the guy looked to the sideline, went to go for the play, then realized he was supposed to fake an injury and went down. We definitely had some legitimate injuries but I don't think there's any doubt we were faking some as well. Really not the way I want to see GT behave.
That's gotta be banned for EVERYONE, it's a terrible look..... Do not know how u prove it though...

A whole bunch of whining, screaming, moaning in the game thread for the end result of a W. Some of you need to be on anxiety meds. The ACC outside of Clemson (I don’t believe in Miami until they prove it with a final record) is all pretty even from top to bottom. Heck, SMU may be the 2nd best team. That loss to BYU is definitely not hurting them.

Team is 5-2 with 3 very winnable games remaining (@VT, NCSU) along with Miami (paper tiger). Other 2 will take a Vandy like effort against Bama.

7-5, 6-6 (likely) is still within reach. Outside chance at 8-4.

371 yards of freakin rushing.

Go look at pages 55 - end of the UNC gameday thread to see all who the crybaby pussy fans are.
Then keep those receipts and remember who the snowflakes are. They can all go suck a bag of dicks.
I think we sent the bag of dicks with @Akinji07 to deliver to Goof, probably why it took him 7 hours to make it to chapel hill

A whole bunch of whining, screaming, moaning in the game thread for the end result of a W. Some of you need to be on anxiety meds.

Team is 5-2 with 3 very winnable games remaining (@VT, NCSU) along with Miami (paper tiger). Other 2 will take a Vandy like effort against Bama.

7-5, 6-6 (likely) is still within reach. Outside chance at 8-4.

Call out whining screaming and moaning then proceed to act like bitch about teams that lost to NIU and another that lost to team that went tot he wire with Vandy, USF, and USCe. Honestly ND is a great matchup for us. QB isn’t great and our rush defense can hold them in check.

Back