Official Clown Destroyed Postgame Thread

Bet this guy 80ks
1728763064484.jpeg

Do we make those?

On a serious note.

We need a look at the GT injuries in the 4th quarter. If we were faking injuries, that needs some serious punishment for the coaching staff. Inexcusable and not the kind of program we want to be
öööö you. We were playing the god damn clown.

Been watching Tech football for over 60 years and never seen anything like that. Also, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Tech coaches do everything humanly possible to lose a game in the final 6-7 minutes but the players bailed them out. We trashed 90% of the playbook when Pyron came in … is our backup that bad?? The illegal substitution penalty on 3rd and 1 when a first down would have probably sealed the game was unbelievable. Then after Haynes big run saved us we scribed kick the ball on the kickoff … what in the world???? Kick it out of the end zone!!! Hats off to the players … you overcame!!!

Call out whining screaming and moaning then proceed to act like bitch about teams that lost to NIU and another that lost to team that went tot he wire with Vandy, USF, and USCe. Honestly ND is a great matchup for us. QB isn’t great and our rush defense can hold them in check.
ND is now a great matchup? That whole damn Game Thread says the coaches, D, etc, etc, etc, etc stink. Yet ND is a great matchup?

If you really think GT is better than their record says they are, you haven’t been watching. The fact that this team has WON close games is a huge! The team STILL has major improvement needed along the DL, etc. That is on the way next year.

This is a 6-7 win team. Always was with the schedule in place.

GT’s schedule lightens up in a big way next year, and 9 wins is very much within reach if pieces on O stay, and recruiting + Portal help fill some gaps/depth.

Special teams are special.
We shouldn’t be getting potentially game changing substitution penalties coming out of a ööööing timeout. That’s reminiscent of Geoff

Announcers said they were trying to do something cute. I don't know if that makes it better or worse. Probably worse since presumably it's something they specifically had us practice, and we either were unprepared or it was an illegal maneuver from the start.

ND is now a great matchup? That whole damn Game Thread says the coaches, D, etc, etc, etc, etc stink. Yet ND is a great matchup?

If you really think GT is better than their record says they are, you haven’t been watching. The team STILL has major improvement needed along the DL, etc. That is on the way next year.

GT’s schedule lightens up in a big way next year, and 9 wins is very much within reach if pieces on O stay, and recruiting + Portal help fill some gaps/depth.

Seven wins was always a realistic goal for success this season, with six being the minimum to not be a big disappointment. Next season is where I want to see a conference championship berth within reach.

Really glad for the win, but we really have to stop doing dumb stuff. I bet analytics had us at 95% win probability 2-3 district times at the end and we still almost lost.

Announcers loved them some Tarholes and some Clown. I absolutely believe he gave them talking points. What a loser.

So glad his defense failed on Jamal's walk-off TD.

If you really think GT is better than their record says they are, you haven’t been watching. The fact that this team has WON close games is a huge! The team STILL has major improvement needed along the DL, etc. That is on the way next year.

I'm still processing what I just saw, and I think I will need to see Pyron run the whole offense before I know how I feel about our prospects for the rest of the season. I know the kid has the arm talent and the football IQ to run it, though so I ain't scared. He has a really talented set of skill players to help him. I don't think the OL or DL is doing poorly, either, but the coaching decisions are getting really painful to watch.

We are having way too many self destructs right now, and it comes back to coaching. Time management, play calling, special teams... It's better than it was, but it still ain't good. I have a lot of respect for this coaching staff for restoring disciplined football to GT, but it appears to be slipping away avain. We gotta figure that out. If we do, we will do well.

Back