Official Clown Destroyed Postgame Thread

So was the Duke win a quality win? There are people who were upset GT didn’t win easier last week against a team who came into the game 5-0 and needed a huge comeback to beat UNC. Personally I think GT beat a very sound team last week.

That said, ND is another level talent wise over Duke.

I feel like you’re mad to be mad. ND has shown that they’re not as good as their ranking would indiciate. Duke probably is mediocre, but was undefeated and we beat them by 10. ND is probably mediocre, but has a good ranking and we have them at home. We certainly do not need a “Vandy effort” to beat them.

Problem right now is that our coaches are not putting him in a position to succeed. Every opposing defense is geared to stop the run when he comes in. Give him an opportunity to succeed because today his completion % was 100%.
May not have a choice next week. By the sounds of everything, King is going to be out for some time.

Yikes, UNC announces the death of the player that had cancer shortly after losing that game. That stinks.

That sucks. They talked about him several times during the game and you could tell it didn't sound good.

I feel like you’re mad to be mad. ND has shown that they’re not as good as their ranking would indiciate. Duke probably is mediocre, but was undefeated and we beat them by 10. ND is probably mediocre, but has a good ranking and we have them at home. We certainly do not need a “Vandy effort” to beat them.
I’m not mad at anything. Unlike you, I’m happy to see 5-2, and realistic based on what I’ve watched for 7 games. Add in King’s injury status.

ND has played 1 bad game. I’m not saying they are world beaters, but they have 2 quality wins at TAMU, UofL. ND is probably the 2nd most talented team remaining on the schedule.

I’m not mad at anything. Unlike you, I’m happy to see 5-2, and realistic based on what I’ve watched for 7 games. Add in King’s injury status.

ND has played 1 bad game. I’m not saying they are world beaters, but they have 2 quality wins at TAMU, UofL. ND is probably the 2nd most talented team remaining on the schedule.

Unlike me? Wut? You okay? We just won.

I’m sure that’s what he’ll say in his post game presser. More like, “yeh uh first of all hats off…wait never mind, keep hats on…..I love our safeties, they’re elite safeties, but we communicate at a high level to use leverage and be multiple in those situations like we learned under coach Saban and we need to make sure we secure that edge with leverage in multiple ways, they’ll work on it this week and I’ll love on them or in them, there’s going to be dapping, they know I love them but we’ll work on it”

You forgot to reference Temple and mayhem.

Oooooh, I was so dizzy from the Rollercoaster of emotion I didn't even think about the post-game stuff... dividends.

Also UNC's season is TORCHED. Watching where this goes from here is going to be a slow burn of glory.

I'll find that presser on YouTube tonight and watch it after kids are in bed, with my feet up and Elijah Craig on the rocks at my side.

1000017002.jpg

How about not hiring announcers that were born in chapel hill to do unc games, next time. CW idiots
Or the in the bag Tobacco Road refs. The holding and the hands in face and facemasks were all over the place. We played a little bit on the sloppy and sleepy side and were lucky but I'll take it. Jamal's answer with 40 seconds left was in a word GLORIOUS! Way to go TECH. Celebrate today. Irish at BDS/Grant is the focus come tomorrow. GO JACKETS!

Back