Official Clown Destroyed Postgame Thread

1000017002.jpg

They ruined Nate. Nate would have balled out if he stayed. Hopefully he can find a good job with a subpar degree b/c they ruined his chances at an NFL career.

Unlike me? Wut? You okay?
I’m perfectly fine. Everything is going as it should be today. If you think GT beats ND, that’s perfectly fine. I’m not saying GT can’t win.

Like I previously said, ND and Duke are not comparable talent wise. And on paper, ND is the 2nd best team talent wise remaining on the schedule. GT will need to play their best all around game of the season on both sides of the ball to win next week.

I’m perfectly fine. Everything is going as it should be today. If you think GT beats ND, that’s perfectly fine. I’m not saying GT can’t win.

Like I previously said, ND and Duke are not comparable talent wise. And on paper, ND is the 2nd best team talent wise remaining on the schedule. GT will need to play their best all around game of the season on both sides of the ball to win next week.

Yeah I’m saying from watching the games that ND is a paper tiger on par with Duke regardless of talent. Capable of beating us but not somebody we should fear. They got outgained by UL by 100 at home and managed to win with some big plays. We outgained UL by 100 on the road and managed to lose with some big plays. We should expect to win next weekend. They’re not on par with uga.

They ruined Nate. Nate would have balled out if he stayed. Hopefully he can find a good job with a subpar degree b/c they ruined his chances at an NFL career.

Hopefully for his sake he got a big bag to go to UNC. You have to figure he regrets his decision big time -- with Haynes King he could've been a complete stud for us. He's got the talent. Hell, he could have balled out last year and then gotten an offer at an NFL factory for a good shot at the big time if that's what he wanted.

Really bad choice making a lateral move for a program that turned out to be moving in the opposite direction of us.

I wonder how he felt when he found out Collins was coming over...

Hopefully for his sake he got a big bag to go to UNC. You have to figure he regrets his decision big time -- with Haynes King he could've been a complete stud for us. He's got the talent. Hell, he could have balled out last year and then gotten an offer at an NFL factory for a good shot at the big time if that's what he wanted.

Really bad choice making a lateral move for a program that turned out to be moving in the opposite direction of us.

I wonder how he felt when he found out Collins was coming over...

Yeah I mean at the time they had a Heisman candidate QB and we had a trash offense. I don’t blame him. Just sucks for him because he’d probably be a draft pick and have a degree that was actually worth something if he had stuck it out.

Back