Official COFH Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go for it on 4th and 1 at our own 34, SMH.
????
So you would rather concede? Because they have scored every single possession. So it stands to reason that we should no longer kick the ball to them at any point this game.

Attachments

• pMyUhxM.1.jpg
    pMyUhxM.1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 26
What's up with this SEC announcer talking about Paul Johnson retiring?

And James Graham needs to play the 4th quarter.

Sitting here in the stands. People don’t make fun of Tech anymore. They make fun of Paul. It’s bad.

This is what affects that argument on the recruiting that it's the school restrictions that matter. Not that that is false, but the coach Does matter for that if no one likes them or wants them. If it starts hurting ticket sales and opinion too much, then you have to change the coach even if it doesn't fix those problems.

Our coach is the recruiting restriction.

I’m not believing that we can’t recruit due to “restrictions.” CPJ has been here for over 10 years and has a great history of graduating players. He would be able to get any waiver he wanted to bring in a fringe kid.

THIS IS JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE!!!!
The recruiting restrictions are you and me not giving enough money to the AA. Kids want water slides. I don't blame them. And it's embarrassing when we make fun of the things other programs do to excel.
Heck if we're going to go that route,
Bobby Ross as HC
Fridge as OC
GOL as DC
weregettingthebandbacktogether.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back