Official COFH Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why this isn’t as bad as he 51-7 ööööshow. We’re outmatched here. Badly. But in the 51-7 game, we just straight up stopped caring. These kids are still trying.

Until there are fundamental changes to the way the institution handles admissions, curriculum, etc., this is the way of things.
These kinds of comments have become widely accepted but I never see any proof of it.

To be a Spread Option offense, don't we have to Spread it out and Option it occasionally? All we run is B-back dives and QB Keepers.

No way, I want to be able to tell... well, have someone else tell my grandkids, as grandpa goes into convulsions and loses consciousness every time he sees a red and black thing, or the green bay packers, that he lived through the great ass destroying of 2018. This is tech history in the making right here, where real fans earn the rights to call newer fans pussies when they complain about whatever it is those ööööing pussies will be complaining about when I have grand kids.

Good times.
It is an honor to have suffered this fatal spiritual torment at your shrieking side. I can see the darkness now, and I am crawling towards it. Soon I will be without any worries. Where there are no offenses or defenses. Only one man streaking for a 100 yard kick return touchdown.

I was talking about the forum (although for some reason I'm still here). I'm watching the game, dude. I watched every minute of 51-7 (both times) and will watch till the final whistle if it happens again. I'm as embarrassed as you at what's happening, but I'm not gonna quit on the team. When your 2 biiggest rivals are both top 5 teams, you're gonna get your ass beat sometimes. It ööööing sucks and is gonna ruin my weekend, but I'm not bailing on the team or staff because of it.
+1

This is why this isn’t as bad as he 51-7 ööööshow. We’re outmatched here. Badly. But in the 51-7 game, we just straight up stopped caring. These kids are still trying.

Agreed. To be honest, there is a big enough differential that an A+ game from uga would make it impossible for us to win.

It's still frustrating that we were so uncompetitive through the first half.

Why?

Why does he do that?

It’s infuriating.

Why does he not get automatically benched for that stupidity?

These kinds of comments have become widely accepted but I never see any proof of it.

There has been ample discussion and proof. It’s how we lose athletes to places like ND, Vandy, Stanford, etc.

Tech has EVERYTHING going for it. Great history, great facilities, hip city, great weather, etc., except the fact that there are limited academic offerings for student athletes. Tech has sucked at recruiting, compared to schools in our shared markets, since forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back