Official COFH Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
????
So you would rather concede? Because they have scored every single possession. So it stands to reason that we should no longer kick the ball to them at any point this game.
Yeah, I am glad we made it but with the way they've been pounding us, I think we're just delaying the inevitable when they get the football. I'd like to at least make them go a long way before they score. We have already given them 2 short fields...that's enough.

So Paul is under appreciated. OK, help me learn to appreciate being down 45-7 in Athens and having not beaten them in Atlanta in this millennium.

I don't know if there's a QB less successful at changing the play than Taquon Marshall.

upload_2018-11-24_14-18-21.gif

The dive read man has tackled Marshall like 5 times tonight. He's having a really bad game.

We always have the void. Let us all step over together dudes. The time has come. Drink the starry venom.

No way, I want to be able to tell... well, have someone else tell my grandkids, as grandpa goes into convulsions and loses consciousness every time he sees a red and black thing, or the green bay packers, that he lived through the great ass destroying of 2018. This is tech history in the making right here, where real fans earn the rights to call newer fans pussies when they complain about whatever it is those ööööing pussies will be complaining about when I have grand kids.

Good times.

We should've been running 4-down offense the whole game. No passes.

If these are still UGA starting DLinemen, then I’m very disappointed in the lack of chop block penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back