Official COFH Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see how that has anything to do with the scheme. To complete passes you have to have a QB who can throw and receivers who can get open and catch the ball. When we have a QB who can throw, CPJ is 3-2 against UGA. The problem is not scheme.

We aren't even running the same type of plays today. It's another game full of QB Keepers, which only works against ööööty teams.

It's an unimaginative, predictable offense.

Note: I don't disagree with your assertion that "It really doesn't matter what we do today" though. but this type of playcalling will never beat anyone worth a damn.

Exactly. People bitch about the offensive scheme but the biggest problem is that we look like we barely even practice. We need a coach with better attention to detail moreso than a different scheme. We can barely execute any plays more complex than a QB sweep.
Yep. GOL was impressive with the precision to which EVERYTHING was run. Hell, we are late to YJA every home game. You could set your watch to GOL

Someone asked this on the ajc: would you lose every game for the rest of our program's existence if it meant beating UGA every single year?

Exactly. People bitch about the offensive scheme but the biggest problem is that we look like we barely even practice. We need a coach with better attention to detail moreso than a different scheme. We can barely execute any plays more complex than a QB sweep.
I don't know if that's true. Might be too complicated. I don't know enough about what the blockers are supposed to be doing to know the answer to that.

No, Miss St didnt have their DC and lost interest after previous loses. GT win doesn't count.

You said it yourself, CPJ's scheme cannot compete.

Am I doin the CPJ hater thing right?

Actually, I pretty clearly typed that it was the last time we beat a truly good team lol.

I guess some GT fans just love an ass-rape game like this since it means we get to keep watching a ööööton of QB Keepers.

Masochism is alive and well.

Someone asked this on the ajc: would you lose every game for the rest of our program's existence if it meant beating UGA every single year?
It is one of those tender mercies that I don't have to make such choices.

The worst worst of it is- watch these animals win the national championship now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back