Official COFH Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. People bitch about the offensive scheme but the biggest problem is that we look like we barely even practice. We need a coach with better attention to detail moreso than a different scheme. We can barely execute any plays more complex than a QB sweep.

why can't we have both?

Sure, so what accounts for clusters like this?

It's not purely talent differential, it's not purely scheme, it's not purely calculus, it's not purely Sewak, it's not purely fanbase size, etc.
All of the above, plus some bad coaching. We weren't prepared for this one and our players are making mistakes that they shouldn't.

Actually, I pretty clearly typed that it was the last time we beat a truly good team lol.

I guess some GT fans just love an ass-rape game like this since it means we get to keep watching a ööööton of QB Keepers.

Masochism is alive and well.

I think that this is what you said
Let this game forever end the myth that this dumb scheme can compete with the good teams we face.

The worst worst of it is- watch these animals win the national championship now
tenor.gif

Nyc bar was absolutely lit for that drive. Very rousing rendition of both fight songs after the touchdown. You would think we had won the national championship.

As long as Kirby is the head coach at uga, expect more of the same. Esp as long as PJ is GT's head coach. One can recruit, the other can't. You can only coach them up so long. Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back