Official COFH Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

18in32

Petard Hoister
All of the above, plus some bad coaching. We weren't prepared for this one and our players are making mistakes that they shouldn't.
Well, the theory is that 'bad coaching' is a lot easier to fix than 'calculus.'

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
Nyc bar was absolutely lit for that drive. Very rousing rendition of both fight songs after the touchdown. You would think we had won the national championship.
We have won the moral national championship.

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
As long as Kirby is the head coach at uga, expect more of the same. Esp as long as PJ is GT's head coach. One can recruit, the other can't. You can only coach them up so long. Just my FYI.
Kirby has also clearly figured this type of QB Keeper offense out. We have to throw it to beat the mutts and right now, we don't even try. Hopefully a new QB will offer a bit more balance and less predictability.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Nyc bar was absolutely lit for that drive. Very rousing rendition of both fight songs after the touchdown. You would think we had won the national championship.
What bar are you guys meeting at now?

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
As long as Kirby is the head coach at uga, expect more of the same. Esp as long as PJ is GT's head coach. One can recruit, the other can't. You can only coach them up so long. Just my two cents.
Have we tried coaching them up yet? It's not obvious.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
So Michigan losing is bad since it means the dwags move into the playoffs, right? I hate this. Seething, burning hate.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
As long as Kirby is the head coach at uga, expect more of the same. Esp as long as PJ is GT's head coach. One can recruit, the other can't. You can only coach them up so long. Just my two cents.
I think we are more likely waiting on a Jim Cheney heart attack to change this series. Probably a year or two away at most.

Ish

Dodd-Like
It's not just that. Kirby only hires coaches who can recruit. We don't.

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
how the öööö are the mutts in the CFB playoff "no matter what"? If Bama beats 'em, a 2-loss team doesn't belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.