Official everyone laugh at uga and Kirby Shart thread

image.jpeg

LOL what a redneck mutt this guy is.

I always thought that bleach was to be consumed at room temperature. Who knew it tasted better cold? I have so much to learn from these informative videos.

Awesome. That is one salty mouthbreather.

I love how he's breathing pure sulfur dioxide at Smart and company and the article still contains the phrase "Richtian disaster". It's as if my ideal world has been realized and there is literally nothing that can make any UGA fan happy. They are all doomed, unwittingly, unwillingly, to suffer for all eternity. Nothing in the football world could be better.

"Another telling (and sad) statistic: Georgia has scored the fewest points against Nicholls so far this year. That means teams like Incarnate Word (???!!!), South Alabama, McNeese, Stephen F. Austin, and Houston Baptist proved themselves more offensively capable against Nicholls than the "mighty" dawgs. UNBELIEVABLE!!!"

lol -Incarnate Word

The 'Miss Me Yet?' meme is being passed around the office right now. Even the UGA fans are laughing. It is a sad, dejected laugh. It is glorious.

The comments section has an average reading level lower than second grade.

The comments from Leslie Gaddis are priceless! To imagine that someone (Walmartian) voluntarily exposes their illiteracy in public to such a degree (pardon the pun) is stunning...

Back