Official everyone laugh at uga and Kirby Shart thread

Vandy's LB was the best player on the field by far.

So I went and watched the replay. Somewere in there is a ten second shot of Jim Cheney laughing at something from the sideline with a play sheet in his hand. Needs gif.

Vandy's LB was the best player on the field by far.
I must have watched the failed 4th & 1 play ten times and still can't figure out where that guy came from to make that tackle - and from behind, no less.

How did we beat Vandy again? Oh, wait.. UGag Sucks. Nvr mind.

This is for uga and Kirby smart:

1548.gif

If you look at the box score, it really is hilarious that UGA lost. Listening to the excuses is like Christmas morning.

Vandy only had 171 yards of offense.

ab3bb7762ac189c4674b8c9c765aa40e.png

the radio this morning was pretty priceless. Sandra Golden and Brian Finneran called the loss, "inexeucable." And said that when Smart is the coach 15 years from now he won't forget his last two home games. Guess they are in for inexcusable play for the long haul!

the radio this morning was pretty priceless. Sandra Golden and Brian Finneran called the loss, "inexeucable." And said that when Smart is the coach 15 years from now he won't forget his last two home games. Guess they are in for inexcusable play for the long haul!

They are just betting on him pulling a Petrino, I guess. That's the only way he's the coach of UGA in 2031.

Back