Official everyone laugh at uga and Kirby Shart thread

64136394.jpg

/thread

Holy öööö, I didn't realize they had to convert multiple 4th down plays on that drive. Extra lol.

If he loses all 3 of those games then i predict he will be fired after 1 year!

No he won't. But he will probably be asked to fire his offensive coordinator. And he will eat a few players during the battle to remove him from campus.

Do you think there's any chance we could convince them that muschamp was intentionally trying to ruin the Florida and south Carolina programs and is actually a good coach who just needs to be given a chance at his alma mater?

Do you think there's any chance we could convince them that muschamp was intentionally trying to ruin the Florida and south Carolina programs and is actually a good coach who just needs to be given a chance at his alma mater?
If would be funny as hell if Will Muschamp was hired to replace Kirby Goff in December 2018 right after Muschamp is fired for going 4-8 for the 3rd straight season at South Carolina.

Laughing aside, we have to take advantage of this. Confidence is shaken. Our run defense actually looks good for once. And somehow our passing game is better than theirs. Starting of Kirby with a L in this series after Richt's dominance would be a big plus psychologically.

Laughing aside, we have to take advantage of this. Confidence is shaken. Our run defense actually looks good for once. And somehow our passing game is better than theirs. Starting of Kirby with a L in this series after Richt's dominance would be a big plus psychologically.
This UGAG team reminds me of their 6-6 1989 team. Hopefully UGAG will win 4 games in 2017 like they did in 1990.

I would bet considerable sums that CPJ has already dissected UGa's defense and has figured out every play to call for the entire game. Remember CPJ's reply to the reporter after 2014? "I'm 2-2 here".

I believe he wants to join the very elite club of coaches who have a winning record in Athens.

I would bet considerable sums that CPJ has already dissected UGa's defense and has figured out every play to call for the entire game. Remember CPJ's reply to the reporter after 2014? "I'm 2-2 here".

I believe he wants to join the very elite club of coaches who have a winning record in Athens.
Do you think Kirby Goff would be kicked out the door if UGAG goes 6-6 this season and in 2017? I think UGAG is about to fall into the funk that Tennessee found itself in from 2008-2012.

I suddenly don't feel as bad about our season... We have actually lost to legitimate teams.

I wouldn't get too excited. UGA is a matchup nightmare for us w/ their short passing game and our cushion coverage schemes.

I would expect the game to be extremely close either way though.

I wouldn't get too excited. UGA is a matchup nightmare for us w/ their short passing game and our cushion coverage schemes.

I would expect the game to be extremely close either way though.
I think as of now the GT-UGAG game is a toss up

Back