Official Friday Night Games Thread Episode 5: The Bourne Cougspiracy

LOL, I was in Hanson across the street. Don't remember the biggest dookie challenge in my building, but hey we gotta have tradition, amiriite??
What traditions did y'all have?

There was apparently a "Towers of Terror" tradition on Halloween every year but I was too much of a mag to participate, I guess. The ping pong table was pretty dope, though. My backhand spin serve is pretty money to this day.

Just a bit outside on that punt!! Looks like a tee shot of mine about 10 years ago, I just laughed and had a beer!

I vaguely remember a haunted house in Towers, and of course the Bare Ass 500.

What traditions did y'all have?

There was apparently a "Towers of Terror" tradition on Halloween every year but I was too much of a mag to participate, I guess. The ping pong table was pretty dope, though. My backhand spin serve is pretty money to this day.
Don't remember many traditions other than say midnight madness (which pretty much everyone did). You guys had a ping pong table?? Luxury!

I vaguely remember a haunted house in Towers, and of course the Bare Ass 500.
Bare Ass 500 rings a faint bell but I can't recall...

Nostalgia is kicking in full steam, now. Midnight street luge down the Hill was good times...

ACC Friday Night Magic then descended upon the stadium. The referees, normally hollow and inanimate things, sprang from their mossy fieldside beds in the shade -- the glow of a thousand bad calls swirling jovially in their eyes; their forms danced and flitted in the sparking and the lilting of the fae light that ensconced them betwixt two worlds. The midnight ritual had begun anew, as it always did, as if at the dawn of time. All the rapt participants eagerly awaited the knowledge of what things would come to be, what things could come to be, and, as always, they were greeted by the nymph song of ESPN. It called out to them in long and holy tones, but two words, "the worst."

Back