Official Game Day Thread: Da I vs. Da U

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s hard for a lot of the pessimists to accept this, but Tech has been the better team to this point. If not for outstanding play by Miami’s special teams on both returns and punt coverage I think the score is different, and in Tech’s favor.
We have become the better team. Didn’t start there.

it’s amazing how much changes when the O extends drives.

I know it’s hard for a lot of the pessimists to accept this, but Tech has been the better team to this point. If not for outstanding play by Miami’s special teams on both returns and punt coverage I think the score is different, and in Tech’s favor.
EJ Manuel is a ööööing idiot for saying we don’t deserve to be on the same field as Miami

1 false start from a 3pt lead

Problem with 4th and short, is it’s truly our weakness playing into Miami’s strength. Knowing that, I still go for it. With this season so far, you 100% play to win.

Cant burn timeouts in a close game, but I had a bad feeling about that play. I am ok with it if we convert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back