Official Game Day Thread - Da I vs. Da U

CMR+is+my+daddy+hoodie.jpg
:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

This loss is on CPJ. Can't expect the offense to be that anemic in the second half and come out with a win. Defense did what they were supposed to do......until Roof's ööööty playcalling on the last drive.

Swat the ball down I mean just watching it here made me almost vomit all over the cane fana

I haven’t been this mad after a loss in a while. Guess it’s good that I do still have the fire for the program, but it’s tough watching the D get beat by the same play over and over and not even adjust, call a time out, something.

Johnson may be the least clutch coach of all time. He changes his play calling to öööötier worthy so often in 4th quarters

I don’t know that he really had an option this game. After Benson went down, Miami knew there was no inside threat. They just swamped Marshall and the O Line couldn’t hang with them. Johnson pulled some plays out I don’t think I’ve ever seen before, but GT got outplayed by Miami in the 2nd half. We were outgained by something like 200 yards by Miami’s offense, yet two passes made all the difference between a win and a loss.

Man what in the ööööing öööö happened, I ran out for a few came back turned the game on to that. Jeez man!

I don’t know that he really had an option this game. After Benson went down, Miami knew there was no inside threat. They just swamped Marshall and the O Line couldn’t hang with them. Johnson pulled some plays out I don’t think I’ve ever seen before, but GT got outplayed by Miami in the 2nd half. We were outgained by something like 200 yards by Miami’s offense, yet two passes made all the difference between a win and a loss.
Jerry Howard? He must be injured

Good lord have mercy, Richt looked like he had just won the national championship when I turned the game back on.

They took the edge away. We did not make the big plays. We lost.
No they didn't, we stopped going to the edge when the rain started. It was good for 5+ yards every time we tossed or pitched to the A-back the entire game.

Johnson may be the least clutch coach of all time. He changes his play calling to öööötier worthy so often in 4th quarters

yeah so unclutch 2014 georgia 2016 georgia 2016 bc 2014 v tech....guy just can win close games

Back