Official Game Day Thread - Da I vs. Da U

Worse than UT because of what we had to gain. Loss is Mostly on the O. If any of these injuries miss significant time, this could go down as a season wrecker. I hate sports today.

Man what in the ööööing öööö happened, I ran out for a few came back turned the game on to that. Jeez man!
A few? We were öööö the entire second half. They ran the same offensive play for about 20 minutes. How long did you step away for?

IMG_2820.PNG

Two points, that's all we've lost by.

A few? We were öööö the entire second half. They ran the same offensive play for about 20 minutes. How long did you step away for?

I would love to know what Roof was thinking on the last drive. Austin had shut down Berrios all game; why not keep him in man coverage? The only thing I can think is that he didn’t want to keep getting gashed by the run or had the box loaded for blitzes that weren’t getting there. Very bad strategy on that drive.

Good lord have mercy, Richt looked like he had just won the national championship when I turned the game back on.

Big game for Miami -they are in the drivers seat now for the Coastal -toughest conference game left is home with VPI.

Taking a long time for the radio guys to get into the locker room. Wonder what CPJ is saying in there.

So what is CPJ's record against Miami now? It's been a while since Miami was a good team.

Very sick swing of emotions from the illegal block to the tipped reception. Sigh.

Big game for Miami -they are in the drivers seat now for the Coastal -toughest conference game left is home with VPI.
Yes, but Miami has had some head-scratching losses in the past couple of years. Never to us unfortunately, but they could easily drop two more ACC games.

I dont give two öööös about you ööööer.
:lol: See if you can squeeze it in before the Mizzou/Georgia game and spare us the seizures/orgrasms you go through when they're winning. You may not be a great troll, but at least you're a ööööing moron.

Back