Official Game Day Thread - Da I vs. Da U

WTF? Post game interview with CPJ did not appear on TuneIn internet radio. Did anyone else hear it?

Yes, but Miami has had some head-scratching losses in the past couple of years. Never to us unfortunately, but they could easily drop two more ACC games.

I think Miami is less likely to drop these types of games under Richt. Miami isn’t bad boys of football levels of back right now but Richt has them playing as a team which I haven’t seen prior coaches doing.

We aren't going to win too many games when Benson and Marshall combine for 58 yards rushing. This was worse than Tennessee in the sense that this may cost us the Coastal, but I'm not as upset, because we were outgained by 200 yards today. Miami isn't that great, but they're a little better than us.

Just find some way to beat the dwags. That's all I ask.

Bet she knows more about bubble screens than Roof

Dude. As that was happening in real time I thought I was in the middle of a horrible NCAA 2011 game on PS3 playing against a shmuck playing with Bama loading up a blitz every play and I just throw the screen over and over. That just happened in real life.

Yep. Good Wake coming to town, potential revenge game against Clemson, VT. GT is not in the driver seat in the Coastal, but still plenty of good football teams left to play this season.
nope - there is not
I don't get excited about 6-5 /5-6 teams - I'm not a South Carolina fan

What gods did we piss off? We are kicking ass against a dogshit Tennessee team and then öööö it up. Then Miami gift wraps us the goddamn game by spotting us 7 ööööing points to start the 2nd half. And how do we capitalize? By dropping a clutch pass that wins us the game and let them catch a crazy fluke pass for a chip shot FG. I can't believe I'm this ööööing angry after two goddamn games in the same ööööing goddamn season.

I kind of thought they teach you to knock the ball down in pee wee football. Lucky bass turd!
And the guy we signed pretty much for the sole purpose of high pointing the ball on dreadfully important 3rd downs - drops it.
What happened to Benson? What happened to Howard? Skirch alright but we needed more today.
Richt knew that he would win on last drive against CPJ. Money in the bank.

Back