Official Game Day Thread: GT vs. ASU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm knocking 4 wins off my season win projection if we can't get these ridiculous passing game problems fixed.

He certainly isn't good but at least it's not Tevin Washington bounce pass bad. The receivers drop it if he does get it to them.

Good in the first half - tackling, moving to the football, running by A and B backs

Bad in the first-half - the passing game, place kicking, less than inspiring O-line play

Lets see how they come out after they get yelled at. Starters should play the whole game. Need the reps

TaQuon looks a little dinged up, too. Slow getting up a couple of times, kinda flexing his leg.

JRjr

In second half I would rather see us work on the running game and option in particular as opposed to working on a non- existent passing game that will only lead to despair

I’m about to give up on Marshall. He had all offseason and it looks like he actually regressed in the passing game.

I don't really understand it. That second to last play there was no pressure and no one within ten yards of the receiver. And he still sailed it. Any decent athlete should be able to make that throw after (presumably) a whole off-season of working on passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back