Official Game Day thread: GT vs. Cupcake #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
9/30/2023

GT65 asks himself, why do I still care?
Now you’ve found the secret. I stopped caring about 6 years ago. I’d love us to excel. I have a hard time bringing myself to even watch this öööö. IIWII

Got so much öööö for saying only 4 more wins for a mediocre bowl last week.. maybe now you delusional tards understand

The next 4 wins if they happen won’t be easy and it’s a prayer to even make a bowl
Don’t think the next four wins are coming this year

How would you fix it?

You seem like a big time winner.
It starts with looking in the mirror and stop with excuses like NIL, Portal, GA BOR, ACC, etc. I know coaches won’t use these excuses, but fans need to as well.

2nd adapt to the ever changing landscape of college sports. GT is going to learn this sooner rather than later. You have to invest in the product or risk being left behind.

Take a risk whether through internal grassroots funding or a loan to hire the best staff in the conference. This is the only way GT gets back on track. Problem is, GT will never spend the $$$.

Boooooo! Hope that's what our players and coaches are hearing on their way back to lockerroom. Seriously pathetic effort!

We had a total of 69 yards rushing. If Paul Johnson was dead, he’d be rolling over in his grave right now.

It starts with looking in the mirror and stop with excuses like NIL, Portal, GA BOR, ACC, etc. I know coaches won’t use these excuses, but fans need to as well.

2nd adapt to the ever changing landscape of college sports. GT is going to learn this sooner rather than later. You have to invest in the product or risk being left behind.

Take a risk whether through internal grassroots funding or a loan to hire the best staff in the conference. This is the only way GT gets back on track. Problem is, GT will never spend the $$$.
Why?

No, buddy keep up with me. If we are talking about education, University of Alabama applicants have gone through the roof from their football success. It’s the same game.
Lol no the hell it’s not. There is no comparison between Alabama to GT as far as the applicant base. People who don’t get into Alabama go to UAB, Troy, Jax State, UNA, etc but remain Alabama fans. The same cannot even close be said as it relates to GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back