Official Game Day thread: GT vs. Cupcake #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't super excited about Fritz, but if we really lost out on one of our top choices because we couldn't wait a week, then turned around and let the dwag analyst kick back in his box for another month before getting his ass to Tech, then that's pretty sad.
Facts.

From 3:30 to 3:45 it seemed like it was going to be blowout and my Saturday evening was going to be awesome. Boy was I wrong. Complete debacle!

Yeah, I actually texted my dad something like "It's just refreshing to watch a Tech football team and not be completely embarrassed anymore."

Oops.

Why do I have to tell you where the money comes from? Didn’t we hire someone for that. If you give me a year, I’ll find the money for you. I’ll learn how to be the head coach also. You want to keep talking?
Yeah I know. Another so called couch coaching genius who has probably never played a single down of football outside of the backyard. Clueless.

Got our ass kicked by BG
Say that to yourself out loud
Got. Our. Ass . Kicked .by. Bowling Green
Last night at Cracker Barrel near Georgia/South Carolina border I saw where they had Georgia and Clemson apparel- but not a speck of GT apparel.
This is why
I’m not asking us to be a football power like OSU or Clemson or Bama
But can we at least not be a ööööing joke?
Is that so hard?

There’s not a bed big enough to accommodate all the Tech players and coaches that crapped it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back