Official Game Day thread: GT vs. Cupcake #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Brandon Warren can play defense, would have more heart than anyone out there today

You are a dumbass.
I’m a dumbass because facts get in the way of your gold colored glasses. Got it.

Tell me where the $$$ was coming from when CBK was hired? Was it the so called young millionaire alums? No. The aging alums are getting tired of bailing the school out for dumb contracts like Hewitt and the clown.

Fritz disagreed with our timeline to arrive on campus, iirc

I wasn't super excited about Fritz, but if we really lost out on one of our top choices because we couldn't wait a week, then turned around and let the dwag analyst kick back in his box for another month before getting his ass to Tech, then that's pretty sad.

Why didn’t we hire the other guy? Why was that our list?
Because GT has no $$$. Why don’t you ask the millionaire alums under 40 the school boasts about why they aren’t supporting the GTAA?

My lawd start paying attention.

I’m a dumbass because facts get in the way of your gold colored glasses. Got it.

Tell me where the $$$ was coming from when CBK was hired? Was it the so called young millionaire alums? No. The aging alums are getting tired of bailing the school out for dumb contracts like Hewitt and the clown.
Why do I have to tell you where the money comes from? Didn’t we hire someone for that. If you give me a year, I’ll find the money for you. I’ll learn how to be the head coach also. You want to keep talking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back