Official Game Day thread: GT vs. Cupcake #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame 'em. They were 3 TD underdogs, they practiced hard and prepared well and pulled off the "upset". They should enjoy it.
This was no upset, they dominated us because they are superior in all facets of the game. The idea this Georgia Tech team could ever be 3 TD favorites against anybody is so absurd it should be the subject of a Samuel Beckett play.

Yeah I know. Another so called couch coaching genius who has probably never played a single down of football outside of the backyard. Clueless.
My record at being head coach is zero wins. Key, before last year was only one win above me. Talk your öööö.

And now you’re hitting on the global problem. The lack of $$$. GT was never going to be able to afford Hugh Freeze. Supposedly Chadwell wanted more $$$ than GT was willing to spend.

In the end, it’s 1 bad game in a rebuilding year. GT was a 5, 6 max win team. I’ll give CBK 1 more year in 2024 to show his impact.
Certainly this isn’t what we said about Collins during the citadel game

The classic loser apologist are people who want to blame NIL, Transfer Portal, ACC, etc for the state of affairs GT sports are in at the moment.

No. It's Tech fans like you that accept this garbage.

Hire a desirable coach. It doesn't have to be a current P5 HC. Good P5 head coaches obviously aren't coming to Tech.

Don't hire a Gregory, Pastner, Clown, or Key. These are all people that most places don't want. Yet, we somehow think they are good hires.

Wow, getting X-rays for my shoulder (mountain biking accident this morning) isn't too bad compared to this game. At least this is preventing me from even watching the game.

Screen Shot 2023-09-30 at 6.47.28 PM.png

Everyone knows this as it relates to the donations to the academics vs sports. But that’s a GT issue that will never be resolved at this point.
No, buddy keep up with me. If we are talking about education, University of Alabama applicants have gone through the roof from their football success. It’s the same game.

I’m genuinely curious what the mentality of the locker room is after this loss. How many guys might hit the portal early?

Got so much öööö for saying only 4 more wins for a mediocre bowl last week.. maybe now you delusional tards understand

The next 4 wins if they happen won’t be easy and it’s a prayer to even make a bowl

Who hits the portal? Anyone who is any good
It’s the new way of doing things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back