Official Game Day Thread: GT vs Ole Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. But handles on this board think it’s only the coaching staff. I’m sure these are the same handles that thought Gailey wasn’t a good HC. Yet these same handles want to have every excuse on why GT isn’t competitive, except for the one that is the truth……The school has zero investment in sports.

How many tens of millions will it take to find a coach who can successfully execute punts consistently? The level of incompetence on display game after game is significantly worse than lower tier programs with 1/5 of our budget.

Several million reasons why. GTAA is broke and can’t afford the buyout until it drops in December.
Banks have money. If GT owes the bank $200M GT has a problem. If GT owes the bank a billion dollars the bank has a problem.

Heard it from this hotel magnate turned reality star turned leader of the free world.

We need to join the Patriot league and play against LeHigh. They also used to be The Engineers.

The damage that has been done to this program, and is being done to this program week after week, is deeply concerning. I’m not at the game today -so watching it on TV has allowed me to see how the network and the commentators have no respect for this coach or his team.

We were an afterthought in the opening of the broadcast, it was all Ole Miss, the commentators come across with a dismissive almost apathetic attitude towards the program. We look awful in almost every facet of the game. I Don’t think 1994 was this bad.

Keeping this AD and his head coach beyond tonight is unacceptable in my opinion. Whatever it costs to rid Tech of Collins prior to the end of the year, $4/$5 million, is irrelevant, pull the trigger and pull it immediately after Collins dismisses the team for the night.

We should just start punting on first down. Save everyone additional embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back