Official Game Day Thread: GT vs Ole Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Johnson would at least rip these guys a new asshole by now. This has become a complete joke. Money is money but damn what is it gonna take to for the AD to grow a set and get rid of this disaster. Just let Long take over until we can do a search but this has got to end - NOW

The damage that has been done to this program, and is being done to this program week after week, is deeply concerning. I’m not at the game today -so watching it on TV has allowed me to see how the network and the commentators have no respect for this coach or his team.

We were an afterthought in the opening of the broadcast, it was all Ole Miss, the commentators come across with a dismissive almost apathetic attitude towards the program. We look awful in almost every facet of the game. I Don’t think 1994 was this bad.

Keeping this AD and his head coach beyond tonight is unacceptable in my opinion. Whatever it costs to rid Tech of Collins prior to the end of the year, $4/$5 million, is irrelevant, pull the trigger and pull it immediately after Collins dismisses the team for the night.
We are totally broke. We don't HAVE "$4/5 million."

More booing coming from 109/110 haha

Need more coach wanker chants

I think one of you guys paid these announcers to help get CGC fired. I like how they highlight all the elementary mistakes our team has made today. Kind of an Executive Summary for our slow leaders!

Paul Johnson would at least rip these guys a new asshole by now. This has become a complete joke. Money is money but damn what is it gonna take to for the AD to grow a set and get rid of this disaster. Just let Long take over until we can do a search but this has got to end - NOW

Someone above the AD needs to grow a set and fire them both yesterday. Go ahead fire Brent Key, too, because that man is stealing money almost as brazenly as Collins is.

Collins will not sit Sims because he’s afraid he will transfer. I OC would sit him in a heartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back