Official Gameday GT v Da U Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT90

Damn Good Rat
Things more enjoyable to watch than the game:

The Nuwave oven infomercial following the game.

What makes you think next year will improve? We had one good season in six years and an absolute abomination this year.
We get some young kids back who have fought hard, gained some experience, and have hopefully had a belly-full of losing and will play with a chip on their shoulders.

JRJacket

Flats Noob
What makes you think next year will improve? We had one good season in six years and an absolute abomination this year.
I get the vibe that GT1992 is not a CPJ supporter. That or somebody pissed in his Cheerios again this year.

GT90

Damn Good Rat
Last year. No one saw that coming and it was ööööing awesome.

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
Talent matters. We have more recruiting limitations than any other Power Five team. This apparently will not change. We should be thankful that we have done as well as we have.

ContactBuzz

Probably Drinks Cosmopolitans
Things more enjoyable to watch than the game:

The Nuwave oven infomercial following the game.
Shopping for light fixtures. Which, incidentally, is what I did right about halftime.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
STFU. At any school the 2nd best season in 20 years gives u a 1 year mulligan.
GFY

We have long ago used any mulligans. And we are 0-4 vs puke & unc last 2 years. 2-6 vs vt & um. 2-5 vs ugag, but 3-5 this time next week, so that will help. Then besides FY you can F you pup at home.

The Jacket

The Coat

My whole view of the tenure is this: 2008 and 2009 were great years, 2010, 11, 12, 13 were rocky to bad, 2014 was excellent, and 2015 will get a whole lot better if you kill yourself.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
Talent matters. We have more recruiting limitations than any other Power Five team. This apparently will not change. We should be thankful that we have done as well as we have.
Get the öööö out of here with this öööö. I'm sick and tired of hearing about our limitations. Then let's quit playing. If we are at a disadvantage and cannot compete, then we should stop wasting everyone's time and not field a team. We know the situation. Now get the öööö over it and let's win a game or two. Pussies.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
After every loss - SOS. After every win or decent season - Heisman candidate, D Watson not so good, we beat cu by 20, run n.d. off the field.

What I am thankful for is that when I was at GT "mediocre" was not acceptable. There are many, many, many players at schools in the top 25 that can go to GT.

RECRUIT & sign some of them and stop the freaking whining. The first step is to keep recruiting people even after a kid commits because you just screw GT and yourself when they sign elsewhere. Start doing whatever it takes within the rules. This is not the freaking USNA.

asharp12587

Jolly Good Fellow
Wow what a öööö show. What did y'all expect when we're basically a bunch of high schoolers due to injuries. We had our 3rd string QB who we tried to make an A-back just a few months ago. We had 19 guys that are 1 year or less removed from high school in the 2 deep today.

TechRush

Dodd-Like
Just finished watching the game on DVR. Thank you god for fast forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.